Why We Exist
The countries around the world bracketed together as 'emerging markets' are each very different, but they share common characteristics that set them apart from more developed territories. All emerging markets are experiencing a high degree of fluidity and change in social, cultural, economic, institutional and/or political circumstances. This fluidity & change has clear implications in terms of:
- how reputations are built & lost
- how policy & regulatory decisions are taken
- how risks need to be tracked and managed
Understanding and managing these areas effectively in emerging markets requires deep local knowledge and capabilities on-the-ground. With the best will in the world, you cannot effectively develop and execute strategies from sitting in Washington DC, New York, Hong Kong, London or Frankfurt.
National communications and public policy consultancies benefit from local presence, but they often don't understand how multinational companies think and act, nor can they operate effectively cross-border. Global consultancies benefit from operating cross-border but the economics of emerging markets mean they will never dedicate their best people to crafting and delivering for clients in these territories.
As a global emerging specialist we provide the best of both worlds - drawing on 25 years of accumulated IP & experience at the coal face - delivering through our unique blend of:
- senior international consultants based in key global emerging market centers, offering unrivalled IP & experience built over the last 25 years
- the very best local consultants on-the-ground in offices across Eastern Europe, Latin America and sub-Saharan Africa, bringing deep local knowledge & contacts